1. TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThis Website has been created by the Company and in its entirety is its intellectual property, in accordance with law 2121/1993 “On Intellectual Property”, as amended and in force today and with the international conventions signed by Greece.
The Company has exclusive property rights of design, source code and all contents of the Website (including images, graphics, photographs, videos, drawings, texts, articles, scientific presentations and studies, services provided and in general of all files of this Website) to the extent that such rights do not already belong to third parties. Any breach of such rights in any manner shall result in liabilities and penalties as provided by law. Indicatively and without restriction processing, copying, modification, distribution in any manner of the contents of this Website as well as its reverse engineering or unauthorised use of its software howsoever performed are not allowed.
Logos contained in this Website are registered trademarks of the Company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, and of international agreements and conventions. Us of these trademarks without the written permission of the beneficiary is strictly forbidden.
2. USE OF SERVICESThe services of the Website are provided for personal, non-commercial use only, free of charge and without a required registration of users.
3. PERSONAL DATA – NEWSLETTERThe only case in which your personal data are collected from the Website is when you register for our newsletter. In this case the name and email address stated are only stored for the purpose of sending the newsletters to you.
You email address shall not be used to send unsolicited email (spam), nor shall it be sold or notified to any recipient third party, without your prior explicit information and consent. As an exception, the legal and natural persons that collaborate with the Company have the right to process the data you have provided, only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the provision of technical or other support to the Website or to support any requests you may have and are bound by corresponding terms of confidentiality and security regarding your data.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYThe Company via the Website does not provide medical or pharmaceutical advice and in no case can the information that is written or given on the Website replace medical opinions.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, validity or scientific soundness of information contained in the Website howsoever provided, e.g. images, videos, texts, etc. The texts that are included here either accompanying the products (basic characteristics and properties) or as articles have a general informative character and even if originating from experts do not constitute under any circumstances personalised medical or pharmaceutical advice and they do not in any way substitute your relationship with your personal doctor or health advisor, whom you ought to consult on any matter pertaining to your health. Information and advice provided shall in no case be deemed as advice to take specific action, encouragement to buy or be considered as therapeutic claim in specific cases. Any actions on the part of the users taken based on information mentioned in the Website shall not in any case hold the Company accountable.
The Company shall not be held accountable for loss of any kind that the user of pages, services, choices and contents of the Website may suffer, when use of the above is undertaken solely on the user’s own initiative and liability.
6. NO GUARANTEEThe contents of the Website is provided as it is without any guarantee expressed on in any way implied concerning their merchantability or the suitability for a particular purpose.
No expressed guarantee is provided that the pages, services, functions, choices, and the contents of the Website will be provided uninterruptedly, without errors and that the errors will be corrected. Also, even though we make every effort, no guarantee is provided that the Website does not contain “viruses” or other harmful components.
In no case shall the Company, its employees or persons affiliated with it be responsible to you for any loss caused by using the Website.
7. EXTERNAL LINKSThe Website may contain links to other websites, which are controlled by third parties. In no case shall the Company be responsible for their contents, nor for any financial or other loss that the user that follows them may sustain. In no case does the Company guarantee that these links function uninterruptedly. Furthermore, the external links are indicative and not exclusive or restrictive. The Company has the right to remove or add links without any warning to anyone and to change the contents of the Website at any time.
By proceeding to use this Website you understand and accept that the Company shall in no case be responsible for the contents of the links contained, the services or products offered by them or the advertisements they contain.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMSThe above terms and conditions of use of the Website, as well as any amendment thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, EU law and the relevant international conventions signed by Greece. All the above terms are stipulated as essential.
Any provision of the above terms that becomes contrary to law, shall cease automatically and shall be removed herefrom, without affecting the force of the other terms in any case.